Features and benefits
- Bank from any computer with Internet access anywhere in the world1
- Controlled access to bank account information using Westpac’s secure ‘permissions profile’
- View or download account history
- Reconcile accounts by using the transactional download in commonly used formats
Bill Pay - Bill payments within country to registered billers.
Applying for Online Banking
You'll need to complete our 100 point identity check. The main forms of identification are:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Another form of photo identification - driver's licence or local superannuation card.
Other forms of identification may also be acceptable. Visit your local branch or call (677) 21222 for more information.
You may have already provided necessary identification. Visit your local branch to get started.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling (677) 21222.
Things you should know:
1. Subject to system availability.